20 reasons to work with us
Competitive Advantages that stand out
- Experts in Plate Heat Exchangers and Fresh Water Generators
- 40 years experience in shipping equipment
- Employees with maritime expertise
- Reliable, innovative and trouble-free technical Solutions you can trust
- Holistic Approach by Marine experts: Manufacturing, supplying and repairing
- 3 separate Divisions, fully dedicated to its competent sectors
- Driven by passion for excellent results and cost effective performance
- Own production of Fresh Water Generators plates, gaskets and parts.
- Own production of Plates Heat Exchanger plates, gaskets and parts.
- Dedicated Service Center, that combines technical knowledge and successful maintenance projects
- Represent 20 first class manufacturers.
- Providing alternative spare parts performing as good as genuine ones
- A quality supplier of Plates and Gaskets
- Always selecting the most suitable option which fulfils our client’s requirements.
- Technical Solutions that reduce our client’s OPEX
- Continuous improvement to our clients benefit
- With respect to the people and environment protection
- Standing by our clients through advanced after sales support
- Our policy and commitment in Quality has been formalized in the ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Once a client always a client
New EVENT- 14 Nov 17 – The Horizon is Crowded Maritech Group & Clean Marine Participate at Greener Shipping Summit 2017
Discover our Innovative Engineering Programs for PHE & FWG plates
that can help you reduce your OPEX and maximize your machineries performance.
Shipping is the cornerstone of global trade and the life blood of the world’s economy with more than 90% of the global trade carried by ships. The size and scale of shipping also means that shipping has significant environmental impact in absolute terms even if it is comparatively green.