20 reasons to work with us
Competitive Advantages that stand out
- Experts in Plate Heat Exchangers and Fresh Water Generators
- 40 years experience in shipping equipment
- Employees with maritime expertise
- Reliable, innovative and trouble-free technical Solutions you can trust
- Holistic Approach by Marine experts: Manufacturing, supplying and repairing
- 3 separate Divisions, fully dedicated to its competent sectors
- Driven by passion for excellent results and cost effective performance
- Own production of Fresh Water Generators plates, gaskets and parts.
- Own production of Plates Heat Exchanger plates, gaskets and parts.
- Dedicated Service Center, that combines technical knowledge and successful maintenance projects
- Represent 20 first class manufacturers.
- Providing alternative spare parts performing as good as genuine ones
- A quality supplier of Plates and Gaskets
- Always selecting the most suitable option which fulfils our client’s requirements.
- Technical Solutions that reduce our client’s OPEX
- Continuous improvement to our clients benefit
- With respect to the people and environment protection
- Standing by our clients through advanced after sales support
- Our policy and commitment in Quality has been formalized in the ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Once a client always a client
Clean Marine celebrates launch of ground-breaking ‘compact’ scrubber with a seven-system order from Inventor Chemical Tankers Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems (EGCS) company Clean Marine has secured a multi-vessel contract from Inventor Chemical Tankers...
The new CleanSOx Compact EGCS, through its significant size and weight reduction design allowed by the unique patented gas recirculation technology , brings maritime scrubbers to the next level. The compact size of this scrubber does therefore not...
New EVENT- 27/11 – A new maritime era. Maritech Group & Clean Marine are preparing a dedicated to Exhaust Gas Cleaning (ECGS) event.